It’s that time of year again when one of the most wonderful Dripping Springs events occur, and we couldn’t be more excited for what is happening at the 11th Annual Dripping with Taste Wine and Food Festival! Are you a craft spirits and beer aficionado? Or are you a wine and food connoisseur? At Dripping with Taste, they have it all, and this year, you do not what to miss what they are serving up.
(Image via destinationdrippingsprings.com)
About Dripping with Taste
When: Saturday, September 8
Where: Dripping Springs Ranch Park & Event Center
What Time: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Just a brief overview, the Dripping with Taste Wine and Food Festival is sponsored by Dripping Springs Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau and showcases the growing number of local vineyards, breweries, distilleries and gourmet food fares peppering the area. As these local vendors continue to grow, so does this Dripping Springs festival. This year, Dripping with Taste includes over 75 “tasteful” vendors and an estimated 2,500 food and wine enthusiasts.
Main Things to See
This year, there will be cooking demonstrations, mixology classes, live music, specialty vendors, photo booth and actual grape stomping. Yes, grape stomping. This year will especially lift your spirits as Dripping with Taste has also included distilleries to their lineup, just as they did last year. So, without further ado, here is what we are most excited about seeing:
- A “taste” of Dripping Springs Songwriters Festival – Bob Simpson, Bruce Salmon, Sarah Peacock & Vanessa Lively
- Chef Demo – Andrew Stiver from Vista Brewing Restaurant
- Beer Demo – From Bine to Vine – Learn similarities between beer & wine from local craft beer experts from The Beer Museum, Lasting Stand Brewing & Jester King
- Spirits Demo – Deb Niemeyer of Whiskey Chick – Developing a “taste” for whiskeys
- Wine Demo – LaSaan Georgeson of Bwindedate.com – “Which wine varietal am I? And why do I “taste” this way?”
- Grape Stomping
- New vendors on the scene like Frog Pond Distillery and Family Business Beer Co.
Interested in seeing what else they have going on and when? Take a look at their lineup. And while you are at it, be sure to get your tickets here!
At Caliterra, we love this time of year as we get to spend it at Dripping Springs festivals, like Dripping with Taste. Looking forward to a specific part of this event? Tell us what it is by contacting us today or leave a comment on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!